The Illustrated Home Book and CD-ROM
Because a picture is worth a thousand words!
The Illustrated Home is the most impressive collection of detailed illustrations that you'll ever see, taken from the equally impressive ASHI@Home Training System.
You get both the CD ROM and The Illustrated Home Book.
Each of the clip art illustrations has been created by an expert illustrator and reviewed by the expert home inspectors and engineers at Carson Dunlop. You'll find quality that rivals the illustrations from The Journal of Light Construction and Fine Homebuilding.
This book is a must for those who need to understand how a house works. Home inspectors, home owners and architectural students are just a few of the people who will benefit from the easy to read and understand drawings in this collection.
- This unique CD ROM includes over 1500 beautiful and technically accurate illustrations relating to all of the major systems in the home.
- From roofing and structural details to diagrams demonstrating electrical wiring defects, a picture is worth a thousand words.
- The detailed notes on each image enrich understanding.
- The package also includes a handsome 364-page book with all the illustrations.
- Images are stored at 300dpi, which means they are photo print quality for use anywhere.
- For examples of the Clip Art images click here.
Easy to Use
- The CD ROM contains JPEG images that work with PC and MAC formats, allowing easy insertion of pictures into reporting software.
- No loading needed! No hard drive space consumed! Your computer accesses the illustrations right off the CD.
- Index make searches quick and easy.
The Illustrated Home book shows every image, with name and number, in a easy to look through by category format.
It's All Here
- From A-coils to Z-flashings, you’ll find details and problems clearly shown for all home systems, including Roofing, Insulation, Structure, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Heating, Interior, Air Conditioning, and more.
- The licensing agreement allows you unlimited use of the images for home inspection reports and promotional activities including advertisements, brochures, newsletters and presentations.