Following are ASHI's endorsed programs for ASHI inspectors. Click on the program
logo or contact us for more detailed information.
• ASHI@HOME TRAINING PROGRAM
Looking for quality home inspection education? ASHI & Carson Dunlop &
Associates, Ltd. have designed a training program to help you:
- Learn quickly
- Make money
- Grow your business
- Become a skilled professional home inspector
- Be trained to the ASHI Curriculum and Standards of Practice
This program offers:
- More than 4,000 pages of text and 17 hours of videotape
- No travel, no inconvenience, and NO RISK!
- Full money-back guarantee
• ASHI@SCHOOL TRAINING PROGRAM
Are you the kind of individual who benefits from a classroom training environment?
Do you prefer to learn with hands-on displays and interaction with seasoned professional
instructors? ASHI and Inspection Training Associates (ITA), the leader in home inspector
training, provides the Enhanced Training Course in more than 14 licensed schools
across the country to serve you. ITA is the ONLY classroom education for home inspectors
endorsed by ASHI. Call toll free 1-888-525-5482 to learn more about the ASHI classes
near you. Student financing available!
- ITA instructional staff features leading home inspectors from across the country,
including former ASHI presidents
- Exclusive ITA curriculum and DVDs
- Exclusive ITA hands-on training labs
- 11 full days of in-depth training
- Graduates receive discounts on products and services from ITA and other service
companies in the profession
- Continued support throughout your career with publications, technical, and business
• BUSINESS RISK PARTNERS E&O INSURANCE
Protect your home inspection business with ASHI's endorsed Errors & Omissions
(E&O) Insurance Program provided by Business Risk Partners, Inc. Business Risk
Partners is a Managing General Agent, licensed as a surplus lines producer, underwriting
professional liability on behalf of several syndicates at Lloyds of London. BRP
is a privately held corporation, incorporated in the state of Connecticut. Lloyds
of London is the internationally recognized insurance market established more than
300 years ago. BRP has been ASHI’s only endorsed E&O insurance program
Professional liability insurance, also called errors and omissions (E&O), protects
an individual or a company, its employees, and management team from claims alleging
failure or error in the provision of services that result in financial damages to
clients. Allegations of negligence, fraud, untimely delivery, misrepresentation,
misstatement, system failure, and even negligent oversell are all grounds for an
Business Risk Partners' E&O Insurance Program is specially designed for
ASHI's membership, here are just a few highlights of the program:
- Coverage for claims resulting in bodily injury and/or property damage
(BI/PD) occurring at the inspection site;
- AUTOMATIC (NO additional premium) coverage for radon inspections,
commercial inspections (if less than 10% of services), real estate professionals and
other referring parties;
- Exclusive premium discount for ASHI Associates (with or without logo use) and ASHI
Certified Inspectors (when providing valid membership number).
- For a Quick & easy ONLINE application Click Here (new and renewal);
- Average premium around $2,800 annually with policy limit options up to $1 million
- Non-cancelable policy except for non-payment of premium;
- 60-day post policy period Reporting Provision
Call 866-268-1327 to speak with our servicing agent at Capitol Special Risks,
Inc. or go to the online application here.
• BV&K DIRECT NATIONAL YELLOW PAGES® PROGRAM
ASHI's national public relations efforts reach more than 100 million viewers and
readers annually. Capitalize on this exposure by participating in ASHI's National
Yellow Pages® Program for Members*. This program enables you to place a group
trademark or tradename advertisement with your fellow ASHI Members in your local
yellow pages publication. Please call Jon Passman at 1-800-775-8444 with any questions.
*Program available to ASHI Members only
• EMPYREAN BENEFITS SOLUTIONS, INC.
Empyrean Benefits Solutions, Inc., has partnered with ASHI to offer a healthcare
benefits program available in all 50 states.
• Benefits provided by top insurance companies in all 50 states with one toll-free
number and Web site.
• Individual and group benefit plans available at price points designed for
• ASHI members can browse brochures from a variety of insurance companies,
customize plan details, apply and enroll on the web with help from friendly, licensed
• Choose from a variety of health and benefit solutions including traditional
Major Medical, Limited Medical, Health Savings Accounts, Dental, Vision, and MORE!
• Available for individuals, families and employers of all sizes.
• Call 1-866-416-8935 or visit
• JOURNAL OF LIGHT CONSTRUCTION (JLC) DISCOUNTED SUBSCRIPTION
ASHI membership may subscribe to the Journal of
Light Construction for $25.95 – which saves ASHI members 35% off the regular
subscription rate of $39.95. Each issue of JLC is packed with help-filled articles
on the newest construction techniques, business management tools, and innovative
building products. Plus money-saving tips, design ideas, practical engineering know-how,
and much more. All delivered in a no-nonsense style, and with plenty of crystal-clear
To read more about the Journal of Light Construction, click here.
Call 1-800-375-5981 and reference key code J3DASHI to subscribe or download a
faxable subscription form here.
•MERASTAR'S AUTO & HOME INSURANCE BENEFIT PROGRAM
ASHI members have the opportunity to purchase auto, home/condo, renter, boat, and
umbrella insurance at significant savings through Merastar Insurance Company.
Merastar is a 30-year veteran in the industry and an expert in group-sponsored
auto and home insurance. Merastar’s Auto & Home Insurance Benefit
Program offers many advantages, including:
• ASHI Group Discount
• No down payment required
• Homeownership discount
• Exclusive Safe & Sound® discount
• Fast, reliable 24/7 claims service
• Convenient payment options, including bank draft and direct bill
• Guaranteed Repair Program
• Superior customer service
• Year-round Enrollment
• Rated “Excellent” by A.M. Best
We’re pleased to offer this program and encourage you to take advantage of
the benefits you’ll receive by purchasing your auto and home insurance through
For an immediate quote, call toll free: 1-800-Merastar (1-800-637-2782)
or go online at
• MONERIS SOLUTIONS MERCHANT CREDIT CARD PROCESSING PROGRAM
Can you take my credit card? Now you can tell clients "Yes" by participating
in ASHI's merchant credit card processing program, a partnership with Moneris Solutions.
Moneris Solutions has been one of the nation's top payment processors for 30 years.
Moneris currently processes $6 billion in annual volume for over 30,000 merchant
- Lowest discount rate possible* Your money is deposited into your bank account in
two business days from the date you transmit. Clear, easy-to-read monthly statement
from Moneris details all your credit card activity and related deposits No application
fee, no hidden costs Simplified accounting with monthly (not daily) processing fees
charged to your account on the second business day of the following month Latest equipment---manual,
card-swipe or on-line available
- Authorization and capture can also be programmed for American Express, Discover,
Diners Card or Carte Blanche
*Note: MasterCard and VISA prohibit applying a surcharge on a credit card transaction.
Your processing rate depends on volume. Moneris Solutions will provide the lowest
possible discount rate for ASHI membership.Discount rate includes all application
and authorization fees.