Products & Services
As a home inspection professional, you know all too well that you need liability insurance – Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions) and General Liability, as well. Now you need to know about Target Insurance Services, where insurance for home inspectors is our specialty.
Here are six of the best reasons to talk to Target before you purchase your next policy:
1. A new, “package” policy (Errors & Omissions and General Liability) OR stand-alone E & O. Target’s Package Policy also includes coverage for the following types of inspections: Commercial, Construction Draw, Code Compliance, Energy, HUD / Section 8, Pool & Spa, Radon, Septic/Well, and Water Testing.
2. Multiple endorsement options, including Mold! Endorsements for Lead and Termites inspections are also available.
3. Premium discounts to association members and graduates of qualified training programs.
4. Multiple options for coverage limits (up to $2 million / $2 million) and deductibles that range from $1,000 to $10,000.
5. Online application option. Quotes typically available in 24 business hours (with complete information).
6. Ten-plus years of continuous service to thousands of home inspectors across the U.S.
For more information or an application, please visit our Web site, or contact Maggie Kores at the email address or phone number listed above