Products & Services
Inspection Reporting Products & Systems
Bellman Group, Inc. has helped home inspectors across the state create successful home inspection careers since licensing began in Illinois.
Are you looking for the best home inspection training available in Illinois?
You've come to the right place. The state of Illinois requires individuals to complete a minimum of 60 hours of approved training before taking the licensing examination. We feel this is too short of a time and provide an 88 hour instructor led home inspection training program. Ask other home inspectors in the area where they got their home inspection training. They will tell you about our home inspection training courses. They will explain the open methods of training and sincere help to not only enter the profession, but to succeed as a home inspector. Individuals come to our licensed home inspector schools for our top home inspector instructors and training methods. So find a school near you and ask to attend one of our free seminars "So You Want to Be a Home Inspector".
You can find out more about our home inspector training programs and the instructors by clicking on the links on the left. Or, take a peak at our free entering the business class. Just follow the instructions at How to Register for a Class.
Live Class Benefits Include:
- Our instructors are some of the most successful inspectors in the area.
- Over 80 hours of instructional material
- One year subscription to MyReportWriter.com for your home inspection reports.
- Free website creation and one year domain registration using Inspectorsites.com
- One year free web site hosting using Inspectorsites.com
- One year student membership in the Northern Illinois Chapter of ASHI.
- We focus heavily on communication and defect recognition.
- You can repeat any class at any school at no extra cost to you.
- We have one of the highest success rates for passing the licensing exam.
- You will be actually doing two complete inspections during the program.
- Ask around to other home inspectors about who did their training.
- Our main goal is to open a door for you to make a new career
Unable to Attend Classroom Training?
You can view descriptions about our on-line training program by clicking on the information icon to the right of the class name. Our on-line program is designed for those who have a solid knowledge in the building trades and are looking for a convenient, and affordable, way to meet the mandatory requirements by the State of Illinois. Our on-line program does contain the classroom only requirements This on-line class DOES NOT include the live training (lab time). You will need to attend the field training portion of this class in order to be allowed to sit for the state exam. You will have the option of attending one of our live field training classes at no additional cost, or you can attend a one on one inspection to receive private coaching for an additional fee (usually $50.00 per inspection). You will need a minimum of 10 hours of contact time with a field trainer.
On-line Class Benefits Include: