7.1 The inspector
- service drop.
- service entrance conductors, cables, and raceways.
- service equipment and main disconnects.
- service grounding.
- interior components
of service panels and sub panels.
- overcurrent protection devices.
- a representative
number of installed
lighting fixtures, switches, and receptacles.
- ground fault circuit interrupters.
- amperage and voltage rating of the service.
- the location of main disconnect(s) and sub panels.
- presence of solid conductor aluminum branch circuit wiring.
- presence or absence of smoke detectors.
7.2 The inspector is NOT required to:
- inspect :
- remote control devices.
- alarm systems and components.
- low voltage wiring systems and components.
- ancillary wiring systems and components not a part of the primary electrical power distribution system.
- measure amerage, voltage or impedance.