- interior water supply and distribution systems
including all fixtures and faucets.
- drain, waste and vent
systems including all fixtures.
- water heating equipment and hot water supply system.
- vent systems
, flues, and chimneys.
- fuel storage and fuel distribution systems.
- drainage sumps, sump pumps, and related piping.
- water supply, drain, waste, and vent piping materials.
- water heating equipment including energy source(s).
- location of main water and main fuel shut-off valves.
6.2 The inspector is NOT required to:
- clothes washing machine connections.
- interiors of flues or chimneys that are
not readily accessible.
- wells, well pumps, or water storage related equipment.
- water conditioning systems.
- solar water heating systems.
- fire and lawn sprinkler systems.
- private waste disposal systems.
- whether water supply and waste disposal systems are public or private.
- water supply quantity or quality.
- operate automatic safety controls or manual stop valves.