4.1 The inspector
- siding, flashing and trim.
- all exterior doors.
- attached or adjacent decks, balconies, stoops, steps, porches,
and their associated railings.
- eaves, soffits, and fascias where accessible from
the ground level.
- vegetation, grading, surface drainage, and retaining
walls that are likely to adversely
affect the building.
- adjacent or entryway walkways, patios, and driveways.
- describe :
4.2 The inspector
is NOT required to inspect
- screening, shutters, awnings, and similar seasonal
- geological and/or soil conditions.
- outbuildings other than garages and carports.
- seawalls, break-walls, and docks.
- erosion control and earth stabilization measures.