Single Family Homes Structural Systems Historic Homes
Information provided about the background and services of individual inspectors is offered as a courtesy only and has not been verified by ASHI. ASHI assumes no liability for accuracy of this information. We urge you to confirm this information with the inspector when you contact them.
- Bachelor of Architecture: Syracuse University, 1981.
- Engineer Training Certificate: Criterium Engineers, 1992.
- Began Professional Work: 1981.
- Began Sole Practice: 1989.
- Added Inspection Services: 1992.
Licensed Architect: NY, CT
Licensed Home Inspector: NY, CT
American Institute of Architects.
American Society of Home Inspectors.
- Prepurchse Home Inspections.
- Commercial Property Inspections.
- Environmental Hazard Consultations.
- Expert Witness Testimony.
- Construction Monitoring.
- Specific Problem Consultations.
- Historic Home Consultations.